Yup it happened!

June 19th, 1865 the day slaves were declared freed. The black man that is now a friend. enemy, lover, friend, associate, CEO and everything in between had the rights to be a freed man. I (in my ancestor days) was allowed to be a freed woman. No more! That's what I think they thought, no more! What if someone told that woman that was constantly raped in the back of the stable that only 154 years later the same man that wasn't allowed in the house is now the man trying to put you out the house. Guess who he wants to sit in your seat? The same woman 154 years ago he wasn't allowed to touch. You know the one that Emmett Till got killed over? You remember the young handsome man with the brown eyes, the coolest little brown eyes a young man can have. That one! Remember him? You know the one they, excuse me "grown men" dragged down the streets because he was accused of whistling and saying something to a white woman. Remember him. Well I hate to say in the year 2019 he was dragged for saying hello and now the same men want us to bow to the idea that we play second. How funny is that? Literally, as far as I know and was taught the same black man that fix his lips to say "you this, you that'' literally wasn't allowed to even speak. How now that he speaks he takes his anger out on me. I have to laugh it off because I know, your not upset with me. I am the easiest target. Closer to your comfort beyond your insecurity but stuck enough to be reached. Limitations hold no restrictions and guess who you invited? Your running mate. You made it! Now you've entered and she no longer hangs you for kisses, now you hang the one who cried for you. Wow! A black woman's tears. When are they counted? Is it a bucket that is never filled or does, excuse me was, excuse me did, excuse me how did her tears become so plenty? I don't think it's enough rewards for being black. Let me start them.

New award alert! Yup took that from a great producer. First award for the buckets of black girl tears. 1. Single mother award, I have to tell you I commend you. You were torn, beat and shattered because you followed instruction. You made a way and you thought you would be led to a new place. However that new place was not welcoming. How devastating that is. I apologize for the journey to slavery you did not know would occur. I'm sure that those wonderful coco puffs would have said a great, "excuse me, your taking me where to do what? Not available." I apologize for the comfort of your home being disrupted to be someones servant. In the midst of cooking, cleaning and feeding another woman's child with your breast milk to not wear the latest fashions and have the best of everything you had to be a mother. How you had to feel to know your child saw you entangled in a lie. How you looked to that black man and knew he would save you. Maybe you didn't think he would. Maybe you wondered if GOD loved you. I think that's why us blacks love the Lord so much. What else we have to believe in? Let's be honest, it's not like we had the stars and the moons promising us a great day. I think that's why we pray about everything. That's something that couldn't be taken away. I understand and yes I feel with you. Please do not think your pain was, is or ever will be forgotten. Darling black slave, never! I love you! In the midst of you escaping, as I see Harriet Tubman (a woman) said no more. The strength of a woman. How strong we are. We lead a lot. So maybe we didn't realize how in control we've always had to be. To declare a man love you and lust you to no end is not to much to ask. It's what you deserve. No, that gift is not expensive enough. He needs to try harder. You owe him nothing of being a man other then being a woman. You are not a man! You are delicate. Just want to remind you.

2. He left you to be a two parent one person award. I guess Harriet Tubman knew something we didn't learn. Move forward and wait on no man. You will be stuck hoping they get it. Pioneer, woman pioneer! You are the pioneer of your invention. For this I am blessed to be in your presence. I thank you. Where is the other half of a parent if one exists? Is there not two minds for one lesson in one life? I interrupt this situation as missing an equation to the puzzle. Single mother do you stand or sit for your son to understand? Point taken. Single mother, where is your jump shot when he can't hit his three? Point taken. Understanding in order. Court in session. Award to a queen coming to you. Are you his structure to build himself or the idea he is the woman of the man that you aren't? Or the man of the woman that you are? Question? When did you have to become a man? As I understand you sit to be, he stands. There is a difference. Awards to you? YES! PLENTY. You are not a man, you are trying as best you can to understand. Don't loose yourself. You are who you are meant to be. You did not walk away, he did. YOU STAYED! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

3. Are you the head or the tail award? Have you asked yourself this question multiple times, "is it me or am I not the woman in this?" If the answer is yes. Award to you. Greetings and salutations to your vibe. Contribute to yourself with love. Internal.. It's a selfish vibe. Mixed with the feminine vibe of you. Nah no he around. This is we, this is SHE. You'll get to the he later, but not right now. This award is for you.

4. Who is the guidance and who is God giving the message to award. Remember that one scripture that you are the support of the man as God gives him the vision and you assist? Are the assist out of bounds or something? I agree. The assist has left the rule books and it has become true to the idea you get the vision and he comes along and asses what you accomplish. Allow me to award you. At some point visions have been given to the woman. Maybe the man forgot his position. We don't assist prostitution, we don't assist persecution, and we don't assist non-sense. I am understanding we assist vision, clear, concise, thought out and ready for order. I take a breathe, it's not that hard. Award to you. You had to receive the messages, assist and redirect. How we, you, the population of woman has evolved. Cook in the kitchen. He can. You're envisioning. Excuse me. NEXT! 

5. Lastly this award (I don't make ultra long blogs) goes to, well it was fun to be a player or innovator award. Needless to say, the idea that freedom from enslaved prostitution turns into a freedom ring of under the table deals for the idea of power. I guess maybe since he was sold he wants to sell someone. What I don't understand is selling the person who always accepted you from the one who hung you. That's a reality often overlooked until it's a movement. #FACT.

I've said enough.

Good bye! God bless.
SPEAK

Comments

Which way is up?