48 Laws of Power Read.

As I read the 48 Laws of Power I felt good. It felt sexy and it felt wonderful.

Hey why hi! What is sexy to you? Is it appeal, is it mystery is it power? What is sexy to you, is it money, is it fame or is it sex? What is sexy to you?

I ask this because one of many things I love best about myself is an internal feel of sexiness. I can not explain it externally and there is nothing I can do to show it. It is a person of power inside of me that I desire.

She is not a character, it is not something I can put on a shelf, she does not lessen due to having a job, friends or being known. She truly is powerful and I adore her. She is the sexiest thing in the world to me. Reason being she walked away in the rain in a 5 inch heel and carried her bags with a pencil skirt full face and had no worry other then don't get my shoes wet. That is something I can't buy in a store.

What do you find sexy about yourself? Why? Why do you find it sexy?

Example: my sexiest part of me is my alone time. I feel the most sensual, the most excited, the most lustful and no one is around. It's not an alone time where pleasure occurs it is truly just a feeling. I can not explain it. There is nothing that has happened that made me this way it's just internal. It's a POWER I thoroughly enjoy. I have seen myself with makeup, I have seen myself looking amazing, I have seen myself looking a hot mess. I have a confession, I wasn't turned off by hot mess. I loved it. I loved every part of it. Every single thing about it.

When I moved to Florida there was a person that I met. Her name is COCO. I knew of her and I knew about her but I had not met her. I became so internally inspired that I have a confession, I had a moment in my sleep on my birthday if you know what I mean! I looked at myself and the struggle and fell head over heels.

The more people disliked me the sexier I felt. It's almost like I felt sexy from the hate, It didn't make me think oh my god or any of that. It turned me on. I thought, "oh you hate me, mmmmm that's hot". I don't say that out loud however the hatred of another has to be the most stimulating feeling I have as a woman. It's like oh you hate me, I get wetter I don't get madder I become sexually heightened. It's almost as if I began to like the snares. I began to like the hatred because it made me look forward to my better.

It didn't make me look at now and say oh my god this is it. I said to myself trust me I'll be so sexy that you have to hate me. Allow me to let you see now. If this is a problem for you I feel sorry for you. It is not something that made me think maybe I should be better. I grabbed me and it tasted like the blood of your enemy after victory. It wasn't a taste that I ran from.

Here is the confusing part of that though, how do you package that? So it made me want to seduce my enemies. I envisioned it so many times. Hair amazing, outfit obviously you see me, mindset destroy. I wish I could say people not liking me hurts my feelings. It turns me on!

Another reason I decided to become celibate is because I wanted to foster that energy else where. Use it as a show. Make a show out of my haters.

Hey why hi! What is sexy to you?

I was asked a question the other day on what to do after rape. I have a different mindset, it made me want to be more sexy. It made me want to seduce and not in the bedroom but in music. I did not take it as someone took my power, I took it as they couldn't resist. I know that may not work for another person but there was no way I was going to let that person win and have someone make me think that was my fault. It wasn't. Even in the midst of my pain I was that needed that he could not control himself and whatever was going on in my life did not stop him. He had no consideration if I had anything or if I was strong enough. I for him at that time was his drug and he had to have it. That is how I turned my rape around in my life. That is not what I recommend for everyone however if your like me things that happen to you don't defeat you they make you sexier.

Not having no money didn't make me uglier, it made me sexier for myself. I saw myself different. Not being around friends didn't make me loose a place in society I danced along my walls and seduced my shadow and saw me. I did upside down push ups on walls in heels and created shows in my apartment for no one to see. Minor shows but hey they'll get better the more I can invest in my own home show. The one I'm going to give my husband like its breakfast without him having to ask. Why? Because I like it for myself so doing it for him will be a treat.

What do you find sexy? Not about anyone else about you?

Is it that you were the first openly gay male in your family? That's hot. Deserves a dance. Is it you were the first graduate in your family? That's hot, deserves a dance. Is it your a mother and can handle everything without missing a hair appointment, a party reservation and your dating life is a story if only the world could see? That's hot, dance! Is it you are a openly gay female and you found one of the most beautiful women in the world who looks better than some men's girl and they are pissed that they couldn't get her but you did? YEAH! That's hot, dance.

Hey why hi! What is sexy to you? Maybe its the 7 figures in your bank account that lets you buy whatever you want. Maybe its the 20 year marriage and he still goes crazy when you drop it like it's hot. Maybe it's the fact you're a 70 year old woman that got it going on darling. Giving 30 year old women like myself a run for the younger men. Yeah, that's hot! Dance.

What is sexy? SEXY IS SURVIVING WHAT MEANT TO KILL YOU. IT IS PLAYING ON THE MIND OF WHAT MEANT TO DESTROY YOU. IT IS WINNING! SEXY IS NEVER GIVING UP... THAT'S SEXY.

There is a difference between attractive, pretty, sexy, cute, nice looking and fine. There are differences. I love being sexy. It feels good for me. Pretty is nice, cute is decent, fine is okay but sexy starts on the inside. It's not just the outfit, it's how you feel. It's how you move your body, it's the insecurity that makes you think twice and wonder. It's the checking and concern, because the root word of sexy is "sex" it is often considered something that leads straight to the bedroom. What about the imagination? What about the what if?

I can not speak for another person but have you ever wanted someone and the longing of having them ended up better then getting them? It was the thrill of what if? "Man if I could just try that, if I could just see what that's about". Then when you get it your like "man I should've waited a little while longer".

That's what I think sexy is, the thrill in the wait. What, who, what's going to happen. No I don't want to know..... #WAIT....

When this beautiful soul asked me what should she do about such a hard situation I was scared to give her my answer. Reason being I think I'm bigger then earth. I don't mean that in a bad way but everything seems small to me. The sun doesn't seem large. The sky feels like my room and earth feels like I was made to walk all over it. I don't have this idea of seeing only one thing and one way as the right way. I see happiness and as long as happiness happened then its right.

I went to New York for the second time some years ago. I thought I was going to be overly impressed and I have a confession I literally felt as though I was as tall as the buildings. I can not tell people how small I view things. And I try to keep it to myself because I've offended a lot of people when I said what I was really thinking.

Here's another question, when did you realize that that part of you was sexy and what is your second sexiest part of you?

Is it your work ethic, is it your organizational skills, is it your vehicles, your house, your mansion? Is it the fact you know you have power?

In my music I aim to not just talk about sex. You can allude to anything. I think alluding has been lost in translation for "keeping it real". I don't like that keeping it real, allude.

Think about what was said. Don't understand right away and then figure it out. So I find my words come out differently at times because I want a person to think. It's sexy to me to have a brilliant mind.

What is the secret you keep to yourself in fear of making others feel uncomfortable?

I have a clear vision of what I want to do with my husband. I have had it for years. From hair, to outfit, to setting to lights to scent to everything. I have everything in mind that I want to do. It has nothing to do with what he asked, its what I WANT to do.

What is it you find sexy about the possibility of something?

Example performing is not just about making me proud. I want to see my manager or agency watch me grow. I want to make them want me. It's that simple for me. So I'm not a person scared of sex appeal, not at all! I think it is a power of a woman and a man. Sex appeal is beautiful.

Here is another confession when I went to New York I walked around and literally saw myself bigger then everything. That is what I FELT. It is not something I bought, in my eyes I was as low as the street and as high as the tallest building.

I find myself climbing things because I feel higher than gravity allows you to go with out stepping up on something. I stop trying to find roofs to go on because they had locks on them and I decided not to climb empty warehouses alone because if I fell no one would know where I was.

It's that type of feeling. Something that screams and can drive you up a wall, literally. I went up the wall upside down. Not joking.

What do you find sexy? How do you define sexy and what is sexy beyond just sex.

Luv ya,
SPEAK

PS.. Chicago is running HIV advertisements and I think it is a sign to literally think. When HIV is an ad then its time to chill. Chill all the way out.

To any persons dealing with HIV we at MagMilez Blogspot love ya!

xoxo
CHANEL :) 

Comments

Which way is up?