Changing Careers.

Hey why hi! Today's blog is a more serious blog. What do you do when the plan didn't work out like you envisioned? When is it the best time to let the old plans go?

I decided to write this blog because I am finding a hard time finding some stability. I mean it is if stability decided to never come into my life. If it's not one thing its another. I notice the pattern and I don't like where this could be headed.

I tried fashion as we all know and the schools I attended for fashion closed down so I wondered is that a sign? Was that not tough enough for my mind or was it a bad choice? When two schools you attend for fashion shut down it can leave you at a stand still.

So I really thought to myself what in the hell is going on? I can't even get a $10.00 hour job let alone a job so maybe I need to be in a situation that is a lot better. I am not the person that thinks race plays apart in work. No I don't think its because I'm black. Nope I don't think it's because I am a veteran I just think some of the steps I took weren't concrete. The problem with that is feeling like here is another start over.

I don't have the mentality that it's others fault because I don't think that makes sense, I can say though I don't really see any fruits in the labor. Stress yes fruits hell no. The fruit tree is dead. So I have to ask myself what the heck do I do? As an adult its instant career change. Shift gears and go in the opposite direction. Accounting, law degree, business degree all those type of studies. Where skill sets actually get you paid. So I am at a standstill but this is to long of this.

Now I can let plans go but with another plan added. One that will work and it's not hand over foot guarantees. Seeing two schools close is not okay however I will never allow myself to be standing somewhere begging for help.

Changing the plan has to work. Let the fashion stuff come later and the music stuff come if it comes however survival are most important. I'm not in a rush to be famous but I am in a rush to be successful and healthy.

End goal:
Got to start this crap over.

This crap sucks,
Chanel Chambers

Comments

Which way is up?